Being Green follows the Vans snowboard team during the years surrounding their first full-length film,Landline. The photography captures intimate moments, documenting the journey of individuals coming into their own, while simultaneously cementing a family bond. With the passing of Dillon Ojo, this family underwent an unexpected transformation. The images left behind are precious reminders of Dillon’s life, which overflowed with substance and style.
- 136 Pages Printed Offset in USA
- Hardcover Fabric Bound
- 9” x 11”
- Design: Anthony Cappetta & Tanner Pendleton
- Interviews with John Cardiel, Bryan Iguchi, Chris Roach & Jake Kuzyk
- Words by Pat Moore, Mike Ravelson, Cole Navin, Jake Price, Pat Bridges & Eric Greene.
- Compiled and Edited by Tanner Pendleton
- Edition of 500.
- All Proceeds go to the Dillion Ojo Lifeline Foundation